Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett has been appointed Chair of Judges for the IPA’s Best of Health Show 2017, the world-renowned industry awards programme that rewards the best in creative healthcare advertising. Sobhani is joined by Diana Janicki, Executive Creative Director TBWA/WorldHealth as Convenor of Judges.
The judging panel of leading industry experts also includes Amber Osborne, Senior Art Director at Sudler & Hennessey; winner of the Pip Award at last year’s IPA Best of Health Show for her work on the Elimination of Leukaemia Fund’s Share Your Voice campaign.
List of judges for the IPA Best of Health Show 2017:
• Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett (Chair)
• Diana Janicki, Executive Creative Director TBWA/WorldHealth (Convenor)
• Anke Buchta, Creative Director, Emotive
• Fabio De Vecchi, Executive Creative Director, Sudler & Hennessey Milan
• Dick Dunford, Creative Partner, Loooped
• Fernanda Marth, Creative Director, H4B London
• Amber Osborne, Senior Art Director, Sudler & Hennessey
• Orrin Pollard, Executive Creative Director, Hamell
• Guy Swimer, Creative Director, McCann Human Care
• Andrew Spurgeon, Executive Creative Director, Langland
• Luke Walker, Creative Director, Weber Shandwick
Convenor of Judges, Diana Janicki, said; “This year’s judging panel is a great mix of health-network big guns, independents and new kids on the block and I’m very pleased and honoured to be convening such a prestigious and intelligent awards programme.”.
All entries for the IPA Best of Health Show 2017 must be received by Friday 25th August. The shortlist will be announced in October, with the new-look Awards ceremony taking place in November. Full details, including all awards categories, are available at bestofhealthshow.com.